• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
Louis Vuitton coussin gm for sale. The purse is in great condition. Only carried it a month not too much longer. I will email photos if interested. I have looked everywhere and can't remember where I placed the dust bag. (I have relocated since I bought the bag) I purchased the purse @ Louis Vuitton in Lenox Square Mall-Atlanta. I still have the receipt. I tried to give it to my mom, but she has a speedy and didn't like this style. I want a speedy also, that's why I want to sell this one. Price is negotiable. The purse isn't an imitation it's the real deal.
lvpurse1.jpg

Last edited:

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
check your pm's.

this is from eluxury
Louis Vuitton
Monogram Canvas Coussin GM $870.00

The soft and rounded shape of this sweet city bag suggests a little pillow. With a fresh and youthful spirit, the curved outlines are emphasized by sophisticated cowhide corners, golden hardware, and signature yellow-stitched shoulder straps.
Monogram canvas and natural cowhide
Golden metal hardware
Soft raspberry alcantara lining
Double zip closure
Inside patch pocket
External side pocket
Straps are long enough to be carried in the hand or on the shoulder, thanks to the round, ergonomic shape beneath the arm
10.6" x 10.6" x 2"

Last edited:

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
bump

purse is just hanging out in my closet.
if interested, shoot me a pm.

also for sale roberto cavalli minotauro 164s sunglasses. pearl frame gold ring.
rc164.gif

Last edited: