• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Anyone have info about the Cottages for Kids raffle and auction....

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
Anyone have info about the Cottages for Kids raffle and auction....

Friends of ours built the green top cottage...that's the one with the grass on it. She told me on Thursday that a gentleman from Louisiana bought that one and the thatched cottage. He donated one to a school and put the other at his house for his kids. Pretty lucky kids, huh?

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
This is way cool. I had no idea this took place. So artistic and creative. Such a fun project.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
That is indeed fantastic!!!

And your design and creation is fantastic. We had a great time playing on it!

071106-rosemarybeach-015.jpg

Philip_Atlanta

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2005
www.rosemaryrental.com
Friends of ours built the green top cottage...that's the one with the grass on it. She told me on Thursday that a gentleman from Louisiana bought that one and the thatched cottage. He donated one to a school and put the other at his house for his kids. Pretty lucky kids, huh?

If this was the smaller one with the grass on top I bid on it - but honestly was worried about transporting it back to Atlanta so, quit the bidding. It only went to 2600 or so, I wish I had continued thinking back on it :sosad:

I don't know about the 100k mark, but if I remember the thatched one went for over 20k and several went over 10k so that seems reasonable to assume.