• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Valerie L

Beach Lover
Jan 31, 2007
Seacrest Beach
Hi:
I am a Grandmother of two precious boy's ages 5 & 3 and I know my daughter is always looking for a good Nanny. So I thought I would start up a service here in 30-A area. It will be called "Grannies Nannies" Do you think something like this would do well in this area? Thank you.
scooper058
I remember years ago, there was a lady at my church who was involved in a group of granny age women who sat regularly for folks and they were busy especally in the summers. You could call one number and the organizer had a list of names she could call to find a sitter.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
My daughter (13) babysits. She has taken a babysitting class and is certified. She has done a lot of babysitting for twins (2 sets,) has been a mother's helper and will work by herself or with another friend who is also certified.
We are not going anywhere this holiday, so if you need holiday care, pm me. She is booked on the 14th.

mrs.rocket

Beach Lover
Aug 19, 2007
You know what would be really awesome? If a bunch of SoWal moms would get together and create a babysitting co-op. We should get together and talk about it.

AmandaB

Beach Comber
Dec 8, 2007
Panama City Beach
Hi, I am looking for some babysitting opportunities in the P.C.B/South Walton area. I have extensive experience with child care for younger children as my family is very large and I have numerous neices nephews and cousins. I am also on the babysitting list for the concierge at the development I work in. I am 21 years old and usually available 4 or 5 nights a week and typically weekends. I usually charge $10.00 per hour and an additional $5.00 per hour for each additional child. If you would ever like to make arrangements please feel free to contact me at AmandaLBarrow@yahoo.com