• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
And they are awesome tippers, too. I waited on them several times @ Cafe 331 and they were very nice. I didn't know who they were, but several of the slightly yonger staff members were going nuts over them.

when are u comming back 2 work?

daisy

Beach Comber
Jul 20, 2007
Our teenage daughter works at P.F. Changs and she told me that they came in a couple of days ago. She recognized them at once and told her coworkers but none of them would believe her. She worked at Starbucks in Grand Boulevard before working at P.F. Changs and she said that they used to come in there a good bit. This has to be a big deal for a seventeen year old girl, but she's much too cool to make a big deal out of it.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
This was a few years back. Kelsey was very happy! She almost passed out. She says Tyson is real hot! I said his gal is not sooo bad either...:love:

000_0993.jpg

greenthit

Beach Comber
Dec 4, 2006
haha
those mofo's came to open mic.
but they must be bashful or something
we said it was open mic like 5 times and they didnt even shed a look at us.
oh well they had to listen to us play
muahahahahha

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Thanks John R. Now we will have even more drooling by SJ and Bobby. :rotfl:

Do the 3 of your have your Google set to hot babes or something. I mean how do you find these photos.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
haha
those mofo's came to open mic.
but they must be bashful or something
we said it was open mic like 5 times and they didnt even shed a look at us.
oh well they had to listen to us play
muahahahahha

Personally I would think it would be respectful of them not to sing and possibly they are bound contractually not to.