• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Hauser. I think we may be related to everyone... We are trying to enlist you as a brother, uncle, cousin or son. You pick. You have been given your choices. The door will not remain open forever! ;-)

Romeosmydog wasn't giving me so many choices. She told me that she wanted me to join your family but that I had to marry one of your sisters, or your grandma.

How old are your daughters? :dunno: (settle down, just kidding. I could never see myself calling you "daddy," and it would be a little wierd having a mom younger than myself.)

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Romeosmydog wasn't giving me so many choices. She told me that she wanted me to join your family but that I had to marry one of your sisters, or your grandma.

How old are your daughters? :dunno: (settle down, just kidding. I could never see myself calling you "daddy," and it would be a little wierd having a mom younger than myself.)

Just call me diddy...:funn:

greenthit

Beach Comber
Dec 4, 2006
yes yes.
may the confusion be set straight.
we brought back mike hauser,
the dead widespread painic guitarist...
ahaha it is hauser though.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
BTW, you have hot legs!
Thanks BJ. I actually thought you were talking to Smiling Joe there for a minute. I'm not gonna lie, I was getting a little worried. ;-);-)

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I didn't want to say anything, but I, too, thought he was talking about my legs, but now I see your avatar. How do you whistle a cat call on a message board?

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
I didn't want to say anything, but I, too, thought he was talking about my legs, but now I see your avatar. How do you whistle a cat call on a message board?
:blush: blushing. Also know that those were BEFORE Thing 3!! :bang: