• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
is there a good place on or near 30A to board pets (cats) for a week or so? my guys have never boarded, so a "homey" atmosphere would be excellent. any suggestions?

AliKat

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2007
We used Emerald Coast Kennels on 393. We have had very good experience there with our dog. They are on located on the road next to French Laundry.

hutch

Beach Lover
We also use Emerald Coast Kennels. Have always been pleased with them, but my Lab is getting old and wants a good looking young blonde to baby sit her while we are out of town. Of course our pet sitter moved back to La. Our old cat loves it there. The kennels do not have a down couch to sleep on some my lab prefers to stay at home.

the hutch

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
We used Emerald Coast Kennels on 393. We have had very good experience there with our dog. They are on located on the road next to French Laundry.

While I have never used her kennel, I do other business with the owner and she is a really nice and caring person. Probably the best thing you are going to find in the area. www.eckennel.com is her web address.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
There is also one in PCB on Front Beach Road that has a Dog/Cat boarding spa. Probably way out of the way and overpriced though.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
:love:Romeo loves Emerald Coast Kennels.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
thanks for the info everyone! we will need to board the cats this spring when we do a week long side trip from seagrove. this is really helpful.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Daisy the Lab loves Emerald Coast Kennels as well. Dragging her into the vet's office is interesting, but the last time we had to board her, she RAN to the front door at ECK and scratched to get in. You know the first day that your kid goes to day care and doesn't cry, but just strolls in without giving you so much as a second glance? It was like that.

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
You & your kitties live in SoWal, right? Why stress your cats by boarding them out when kitties are SO MUCH happier staying in their own home?

Call Russelle Torcasso "At Your Service" 267-0404.
We love Russelle...she has taken care of my 2 kitties right here at "our" home every time I've needed to be out of town for over 2 years. My kitties (like many cats) are SHY with most people... but are so calm & happy when I get home that I know they've been well loved by their "Aunty Russelle". She also takes care of picking up mail, watering plants, rotating lights, etc. etc. (She's bonded & insured ... one of only a couple of people who have keys to my house).

Call her... she'll come meet you & your babies before hand and I'm certain you will all love her. My kitties & I consider her part of our family!