• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

destinscuba

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
on Eastern Lake
picked up lunch there today....it was wonderful!! :clap:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Based on today's lunch (cheesecake report will be later today) I think that Gulfplace is my new "go-to" location for lunches. Between Amore and Cheesecake :drool:

Cheesecake is disappointing. IMO Publix's is better.

Last edited:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:drool::drool::drool:

I just came from there...met the owner. We did the normal two step conversation about the food industry. They seem very very nice and this is a very classy production.

Kalie got the Chicken Salad on croissant and I got a chocolate cheesecake huge muffin. There was so much to choose from. I can't wait to go back!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Oh yeah....Kalie ate every bite and wouldn't give me any. She just said, Eat your Muffin! And I did!!!!! YUMMY

:welcome: My Daddy's Cheesecake​

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Had lunch there today. The philly cheese steak is wonderful, nice soft bread with roastbeef, onions, and peppers. Very reasonably priced as well!

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Had lunch there today. The philly cheese steak is wonderful, nice soft bread with roastbeef, onions, and peppers. Very reasonably priced as well!
I saw philly and my heart skipped a beat. I want one like from Philly Connection instead of having to make one. I tried the Floridelphia place (in spite of the name) on 23rd in PC it was almost good but the guy had chopped the meat up to saw dust texture. Back on topic..I'll try this place out tomorrow.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Had the BLT wrap- LOTS of very crunchy bacon. You can order it with either mayo or a shallot/garlic mayo. I went with mayo in the wrap, and had the shallot/garlic mayo for dipping. Wow. There are quite a few sandwiches on the menu that I can't wait to try.

I was there on Friday and there was an iced tea issue that was being resolved- they are going to be having fresh brewed tea from now on instead of that awful fountain stuff. I don't drink soda of any kind, but drink a lot of tea, so having a place along 30A that offers nice go-cups, fresh lemon, and real tea will be awesome!