• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
:rotfl:...you need to eat some meat. :wave:
That is what my Mom says too!!!!:lolabove: She gets so frustrated trying to feed me when I visit her. She offers me some form of chicken EVERY SINGLE I have ever been at her house. Mind you, I am allergic to Chicken, and have been for as long as I can remember. I use to have to leave the house and sit in the car (listening to Kenny Rogers on 8 track) while she fried chicken for the family. God Bless her. :love:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
That is what my Mom says too!!!!:lolabove: She gets so frustrated trying to feed me when I visit her. She offers me some form of chicken EVERY SINGLE I have ever been at her house. Mind you, I am allergic to Chicken, and have been for as long as I can remember. I use to have to leave the house and sit in the car (listening to Kenny Rogers on 8 track) while she fried chicken for the family. God Bless her. :love:

Do you ever break down and get a hamburger? My Mom was a vegetarian for ethical reasons, but every once a while she put on sunglasses and a trench coat and went down to Burger King. :ninja:

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
i will, under no circumstance (and i'm definitely an eater) eat -

black licorice or black jelly beans:puke:
olives
cola flavored anything (coca-cola, pepsi, shasta, etc) UNLESS it has a lot of good liquor paired with it
Oh, man, one of my favorite candies is gummy cola bottles, yum!
That is what my Mom says too!!!!:lolabove: She gets so frustrated trying to feed me when I visit her. She offers me some form of chicken EVERY SINGLE I have ever been at her house. Mind you, I am allergic to Chicken, and have been for as long as I can remember.
Rodog, have you ever wondered why your mom keeps trying to feed you something to which you're allergic? I'm just sayin'... :dunno::rotfl:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal

Rodog, have you ever wondered why your mom keeps trying to feed you something to which you're allergic? I'm just sayin'... :dunno::rotfl:

:rotfl::funn::rotfl:

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Do you ever break down and get a hamburger? My Mom was a vegetarian for ethical reasons, but every once a while she put on sunglasses and a trench coat and went down to Burger King. :ninja:
No hamburgers, but I sometimes break down and sneak a fish sandwich from Mickey D's! :cool::cool:

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here

I'm not gonna lie, It's got me a little worried. :dunno:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Eww, I'm not a vegetarian, but I could never bring myself to eat one of those.

No hamburgers, but I sometimes break down and sneak a fish sandwich from Mickey D's! :cool::cool:

This reminded me of a corporate trainer I had once who was a vegetarian. Her new hire class wanted to know how to get on her good side. I told them she loved BBQ and they actually had a whole buffet for 30 delivered from Sonny's. I actually
290.gif
when I saw the look on her face. Of course she was also charging at me from across the building. She did enjoy the coleslaw, texas toast, and whatever the dessert was. Apparently I am a rabble rouser!

Last edited by a moderator: