• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
That is what my Mom says too!!!!:lolabove: She gets so frustrated trying to feed me when I visit her. She offers me some form of chicken EVERY SINGLE I have ever been at her house. Mind you, I am allergic to Chicken, and have been for as long as I can remember. I use to have to leave the house and sit in the car (listening to Kenny Rogers on 8 track) while she fried chicken for the family. God Bless her. :love:

Are you allergic to eggs too? I have a friend that can't be in the house if you're cracking an egg.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Are you allergic to eggs too? I have a friend that can't be in the house if you're cracking an egg.
Okay, I can cook with eggs, and even eat things that are cooked with a few eggs...like some breads, puddings etc. But if I ate French Toast, or scrambled eggs or God forbid a boiled egg...my throat feels like it is closing up on me. This has only happened since my Grandmother (too old to be taking care of a rambunctious 10 year old) dosed me with a rotten yard egg in a pancake. One rotten yard egg and poof, you are allergic!

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
Or any meat packaged in some sort of juice, like hot dogs. Packed in hot dog juice. The jelly around SPAM. The liquid in the vienna sausage can. I'm going to throw up now just typing it.

:sick:​

i will, under no circumstance (and i'm definitely an eater) eat -

black licorice or black jelly beans

I concur. I also don't like anything with a gross texture on my tongue such as pudding or flan. Took me along time to eat pie, and now I can't get enough apple pie! YUM!

Am slowly turning into a vegetarian. Not vegan though. A vegan is a vegetarian with issues.

I've cut down on red meats. Have real big trouble with sausage after I saw how it was made.:puke:

I've never been able to eat anything that looks like the animal itself. Steaks don't look like cows, but crawfish are crawfish period. Oysters are disgusting and dangerous and should be illegal. Shrimp are OK if they are battered and fried, but I'm not eating fried foods anymore either.

I don't understand how or why people eat fish with the head still on. That is sick sick sick. Let's eat a cow with the head still on shall we?

I used to eat ribs till one night I saw a special on canibalism while I was eating a rack of Sonny's and that did it for me.

All I eat anymore is vegetables and fish and chicken, but very little of the latter. And fruit of course...

I'm afraid of some fish- nearly choked to death on bones, terrified of bones, and BobbyJ has told me stories about fish with worms, yuck!

However, I do have a favorite sandwich that grosse my roommate out, but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

JIF crunchy peanut butter on wheat toast, dill pickle chips (not sweet) and Lousiana Hot Sauce.

(Not Tabasco, maybe Crystal) The taste is incredible. MMMM, I may have one now as a late night snack!

Bon Apetit!

dka:sick:

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
This was sent to my email by a friendly English stalker....

Marmite is NOT vile. It is God's sandwich spread. Admittedly it requires a sophisticated palate beyond most Americans.

And you have clearly never tasted Vegimite. It is not the same at all. Vegimite is a pale imitation. Pepsi to Marmite's Coke. Watery and weak, not nearly astringent enough.

:rotfl:

maeby funke

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2006
South Georgia
I will not eat mayonnaise. I don't care if it's only a small amount mixed with many other ingredients, I won't eat it. I don't even like touching the outside of the jar.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
:sick:​

I concur. I also don't like anything with a gross texture on my tongue such as pudding or flan. Took me along time to eat pie, and now I can't get enough apple pie! YUM!

Am slowly turning into a vegetarian. Not vegan though. A vegan is a vegetarian with issues.

I've cut down on red meats. Have real big trouble with sausage after I saw how it was made.:puke:

I've never been able to eat anything that looks like the animal itself. Steaks don't look like cows, but crawfish are crawfish period. Oysters are disgusting and dangerous and should be illegal. Shrimp are OK if they are battered and fried, but I'm not eating fried foods anymore either.

I don't understand how or why people eat fish with the head still on. That is sick sick sick. Let's eat a cow with the head still on shall we?

I used to eat ribs till one night I saw a special on canibalism while I was eating a rack of Sonny's and that did it for me.

All I eat anymore is vegetables and fish and chicken, but very little of the latter. And fruit of course...

I'm afraid of some fish- nearly choked to death on bones, terrified of bones, and BobbyJ has told me stories about fish with worms, yuck!

However, I do have a favorite sandwich that grosse my roommate out, but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

JIF crunchy peanut butter on wheat toast, dill pickle chips (not sweet) and Lousiana Hot Sauce.

(Not Tabasco, maybe Crystal) The taste is incredible. MMMM, I may have one now as a late night snack!

Bon Apetit!

dka:sick:

Are you pregnant? This time of year everyone's looking for the miracle birth. :D

As for outlawing oysters :whack: they're good, good for you, and have "special" benefits. They are only dangerous if you eat a warm one in August or after any kind of heavy rain. Otherwise you should be good unless you have a compromised immune system.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
This was sent to my email by a friendly English stalker....

Marmite is NOT vile. It is God's sandwich spread. Admittedly it requires a sophisticated palate beyond most Americans.

And you have clearly never tasted Vegimite. It is not the same at all. Vegimite is a pale imitation. Pepsi to Marmite's Coke. Watery and weak, not nearly astringent enough.

:rotfl:

They are both vile. I bought some Marmite at a British store and tired so hard to like it. Blech!!!

Later, I had to eat Vegemite every morning for 2 weeks and pretend I liked it.

Uh Punz- English stalker?