• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kwalsh0001

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2006
SRB
All,

My wife and I will be making a visit to the 30A area between Christmas and New Years. We appreciate "upscale" and innovative dining. For us, quality of the cuisine is more important than "trendy atmosphere". We enjoy diverse cuisine...... any recommendations for great dinner places? We want to try the best the area (SanDestin to WaterSound) has to offer.

Thanks,
Ken in Frozen Colorado

NOLA TRANSPLANT

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2007
All,

My wife and I will be making a visit to the 30A area between Christmas and New Years. We appreciate "upscale" and innovative dining. For us, quality of the cuisine is more important than "trendy atmosphere". We enjoy diverse cuisine...... any recommendations for great dinner places? We want to try the best the area (SanDestin to WaterSound) has to offer.

Thanks,
Ken in Frozen Colorado

Try FIRE in Grayton!
www.restaurantfire.com

Last edited:

Enzo

Beach Comber
May 3, 2007
Your more than welcome to stop by and visit us at ENZO'S ITALIAN RESTAURANT on 393.

I say- D&K's, Borago & Cafe Tango. It has been 4 yrs since I ate at Cafe 30A. It was good, but I haven't been back. As for Bud and Alley's - haven't been in a very long time. I have no desire to ever go back.

Make sure you call for reservations!