• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
IMG_2540.JPG

IMG_2432.JPG

More photos here.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Stunning--just stunning! Your best yet! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Couldn't even pick a favorite. It's funny too, I was just thinking about you all that are there when I was driving home a little while ago and saw the full moon....

Wildernester

Beach Lover
Apr 29, 2005
Chatta/Grayton
Smiling JOe said:
IMG_2540.JPG

IMG_2432.JPG

More photos here.

Great pix.

I thought that the young woman taking pictures of the wedding couple (the subjects of one of your pix) was doing a great job and staying away from the dunes. At the same time, there were two professional photogs climbing over the New Grayton dunes with their hoards of whte shirts.

It seems that the real enemies of the dunes are the professional photographers, not the white shirts that the pros lead to, through and over the dunes.

Wildernester said:
Great pix.

I thought that the young woman taking pictures of the wedding couple (the subjects of one of your pix) was doing a great job and staying away from the dunes. At the same time, there were two professional photogs climbing over the New Grayton dunes with their hoards of whte shirts.

It seems that the real enemies of the dunes are the professional photographers, not the white shirts that the pros lead to, through and over the dunes.

Are you in SoWal this week? :blink:

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
SJ you have out done yourself again. Awesome pix especially the one of the sun going down over the waterline!!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:

Thanks for sharing. :cool:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Actually, your most STUNNING work to date is of the happy couple kissing on the beach....scan over to the right...sitting there watching is sueshore w/ Molly nosing around with her behind in the air! OH, SJ...so close, but no cigar!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:
Actually, your most STUNNING work to date is of the happy couple kissing on the beach....scan over to the right...sitting there watching is sueshore w/ Molly nosing around with her behind in the air! OH, SJ...so close, but no cigar!!
IMG_2414.JPG