• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi and Welcome elliedog! I will be posting our NewYears Menu very shortly. We ARE D&K CAFE in Grayton Beach....upstairs with a view of the Gulf(before sunset).

My husband Doug is the chef and he is working on it right now! So I'll be posting soon!

:welcome: Kat and Doug

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!​

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi and Welcome elliedog! I will be posting our NewYears Menu very shortly. We ARE D&K CAFE in Grayton Beach....upstairs with a view of the Gulf(before sunset).

My husband Doug is the chef and he is working on it right now! So I'll be posting soon!

:welcome: Kat and Doug

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!​

pepper

Beach Comber
Dec 9, 2007
One of Tommy Bahama's biggest things they focus on is their annual New Years Eve party. Typically a package deal that includes multi-course dinner, free flowing champagne, live entertainment, and even one of those Tommy Bahama silk shirts. I've done two of them in Texas, it's a huge draw.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Please give us suggestions and menu's for New Years eve. Great places along 30-A please give me your best.

In no particular order, but here are some 30A choices that you asked for that are not a chain.
D&K
Borago
Bud &Alley's
Criollas
Onano
Fire
Red Bar
Stinky's
Fish Out of Water

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama
We have consistently been disappointed with the special New Year's Eve menus everywhere, including SoWal. They never measure up to the regular menus and on top of that they are more expensive.

So I cook a nice dinner and then we go out or put on pj's and watch movies.

I agree I don't know why places don't stick to their regular menu..so you know what to expect.

Beach Princess

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Here, There and Everywhere
Please give us suggestions and menu's for New Years eve. Great places along 30-A please give me your best.
Elliedog-

We ate at D & K's the other night and it was SUPERB! Food excellent, service impecable and the atmosphere is always inviting. Trying to con (I mean convince) hubby for NYE. :cool: