• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
This new years eve marks our tenth so we want to celebrate in style with champagne and caviar!! we will also be featuring the highest rated wines from those ten years of business. you dont have to come in top hat and tails but we might!! i'm also working on a very special menu for this occasion.
make reservations early and plan on staying late. at midnight the champagnes on us. i'll keep you posted as the details unfold.

john

SeaFern

Beach Lover
Dec 2, 2007
pt. washington & niceville
Hi vintij boys!

I'm trying to decide where to spend new year's with my special someone and wanted to know if you could post your menu.

Also, I'm guessing I'll need reservations, but are you having more than one seating? Details please!

thanks!

Hi vintij boys!

I'm trying to decide where to spend new year's with my special someone and wanted to know if you could post your menu.

Also, I'm guessing I'll need reservations, but are you having more than one seating? Details please!

thanks for your inquiry sea fern.
for new years eve we will offer our current menu in addition to a special
menu that will be available ala carte. it consists of

an appetizer of shrimp edamame, and grape tomato saute with roast garlic~cilantro tabbouleh and spinach ponzu

hoppin' john soup with a country ham~crab relish

dijon tarragon roast lamb rack with sweet potato~turnip gratin and a
tomato~artichoke ragout

flourless chocolate torte with bluberry sabayon and lemon~dried blueberry biscotti

we are not having seatings, we are offering regular old reservations and there going quik! dont forget the complimentary champagne and caviar to celebrate our tenth new years eve
hope to see you there....john