• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

karen

Beach Comber
May 12, 2005
Anyone see the beautiful Lesbian Wedding at Rosemary Saturday night? Truly lovely but a bit difficult explaining to our group of 14 kids playing football why there were 2 brides. Tent, flowers, wedding area and dresses were gorgeous...but it was interesting to watch passers-by take a double take. Good luck to them both.

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
we watched a wedding at rosemary on the beach sat night, but from where we were standing it looked like a bride & groom to me :dunno:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
GraytonBound said:
we watched a wedding at rosemary on the beach sat night, but from where we were standing it looked like a bride & groom to me :dunno:

There you are stranger! Hope you had a great trip! :clap_1:

Wow...did you explain it to the kids? Or did they ask?

karen

Beach Comber
May 12, 2005
Hmmm...well we saw the photos being taken and the first dance and they were definitely 2 gals...

We just told the little ones that...."what happens in Rosemary Beach, stays in Rosemary Beach" tee-hee

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
RiverOtter said:
Still could have been to chicks ya know :dunno:

two chicks? hee hee hee

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
I think there were two weddings on Sat. at Rosemary. As I was driving through on 30A there were "wedding parking" signs with two different sets of names.