• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dogflyguy

Beach Lover
Sep 24, 2007
Hey are there any disc golf courses in your area.:dunno: tallahassee has three there and they are all free,it's very goood exercise. Im trying to get some here in bay county but open ares are hard to come by.

Bear

Beach Comber
Jun 5, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I wish there was:bang: I used to live in Austin TX,and there are tons there.I miss it so much.They really need to build one but there not going to.

JOE who

Beach Lover
I second the idea of Disc Golf in SoWal (or somewhere close)... I'm VERY disappointed in the state parks for this; they do a great job on everything else, so how could they let this slide? My home state, Mississippi, which is behind on EVERYTHING has disc golf courses in their state parks... It takes up very little room and improves the attendance, therefore more money... Maybe they need a little 'push'?

dogflyguy

Beach Lover
Sep 24, 2007
Hooray!!!
they are going to be building a small (10 acres or so) 9 hole course here in pc ,actually millville .they have asked me to help lay it out. waiting on dep permits . ill keep you posted .

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
couldn't you just put a couple stakes in the ground @ eden...:dunno:

dogflyguy

Beach Lover
Sep 24, 2007
joe
it's actually a city park called joe moody harris no kidding!!! in millville just goolge that then do a mapquest.

dogflyguy

Beach Lover
Sep 24, 2007
Hop
sure you can do that i actually have a couple of baskets i set up at a local middle school and if the local golf course is slow thell let me get on there and throw and hit the flag instead of a basket