• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bereiki626

Beach Comber
Oct 1, 2006
Hi my name is Sarah Gibson and I live in the Santa Rosa Beach area. Currently I teach yoga and lead workshops on spiritual development, health, healing and wellness. In addition to yoga classes & workshops, I am available for part-time childcare and/or in-home petsitting and wanted to offer my services to those in need. I have over 10 years of childcare experience, with kids ages 18 months and older. I have numerous local references, teach kids yoga, was a former substitute teacher in Okaloosa County, and spent 5 years teaching horseback riding and horse care to children in MD. I have experience working with children with cerebral palsy, assisting with homework and tutoring, and leading yoga and art instruction. As for petsitting, I'm an avid cat, dog, and horse lover, have experience working as a veterinary assistant at a small animal hospital, have experience with Wildlife rehabilitation and a B.S. degree in Wildlife Biology. You can contact me at bereiki626@yahoo.com or by phone at 850-585-6901.
Thank you!
Sarah

Last edited:

Phoenix Rising

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2006
Sarah has provided regular childcare for my daughter for almost two years. My daughter LOVES her! (So do I.) Among other things they do art projects, dance, play dress-ups, and go on outdoor adventures. When Sarah arrives my daughter tells me to stop talking because Sarah is there to play with her. My experience has been that Sarah is loving, kind, patient, consistent, and dependable. She has truly been a gift to our entire family. Thank you Sarah!

Phoenix Rising

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
If Sarah came to my house, I wouldn't want to leave. She is a joy to be around!

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
<-------- another local reference. Sarah's the best!

bereiki626

Beach Comber
Oct 1, 2006
awwww..... thanks everyone!!! I guess I should mention too (since I'm getting such fabulous responses) that I have a new yoga class starting tomorrow evening at 5:30pm at One Yoga and a new gentle/restorative class at Balance on Thursday mornings at 11am.

bereiki626

Beach Comber
Oct 1, 2006
I wanted to announce that I am available for part-time childcare for people living in the Santa Rosa Beach/Grayton/Seaside/Rosemary area. My name is Sarah Gibson and I recently returned to Santa Rosa Beach after spending the summer working as the nature director at a girl's outdoor adventure camp in North Carolina. I love working with children and in the next few weeks will be starting new Yoga for Kids classes. I have over 10 years of childcare experience and have been teaching yoga for kids for the past year and a half.

I have numerous local references, was a former substitute teacher in Okaloosa County, and spent 5 years teaching horseback riding and horse care to children in MD. I have experience working with children with cerebral palsy, assisting with homework and tutoring, and leading yoga and art instruction. As for petsitting, I'm an avid cat, dog, and horse lover, have experience working as a veterinary assistant at a small animal hospital, have experience with Wildlife rehabilitation and a B.S. degree in Wildlife Biology.

The best way to contact me is by phone at 850-585-6901 as I am not online that often. You can also reach me by email at bereiki626@yahoo.com

Thank you!
Sarah Gibson