• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sunny Daze

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Southern KY
The website doesn't list a phone number for reservations or advanced tickets. Is this something that is not needed? Would like to attend the play on November 25.

Thanks!

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
Sunny Daze said:
The website doesn't list a phone number for reservations or advanced tickets. Is this something that is not needed? Would like to attend the play on November 25.

Thanks!
Make sure you contact marketing at Seaside on their main website. They need to know about this. I've been talking with them very recently about keeping their customer service up to date for the public. They will appreciate knowing about the missing phone number. It is important for business, don't you think?!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sunny Daze said:

Thanks!

In the meantime, notify Steeleing1, and she can set you straight regarding the tickets.

Last edited:

Sunny Daze

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Southern KY
Thank you JR and SJ! :clap_1: I appreciate the info!

Hi! Sorry, I've been away from civilization for a few days.

I apologize about the Seaside Rep website not being as informative as it should be; we are transitioning designers/web management for this very reason.

By the way, we are not owned by the Seaside Corporation and unfortunately do not have use of their lovely marketing team; they are a corporate sponsor (and our landlord), and we are appreciative of their support.

Seaside Rep is a separate non-profit entity, which would explain why our website is not as saavy as Seaside Corp. We operate strictly on individual and corporate donations, ticket sales and grants. To purchase tickets or to make a donation, please call 850-231-0733; and we'll take care of you!!!!
JACOB MARLEY'S CHRISTMAS CAROL runs Fridays & Saturdays at 7:30 pm and Sundays at 2pm from Nov. 25 through Dec. 18.

You can also email info@seasiderep.org with any questions or comments. Keep checking the website; I promise it will be updated very soon!!!

Sunny Daze

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Southern KY
Thanks for your reply and for the private message. I will give you a call!

And thanks SJ for hooking me up with her....I can hardly wait!

I saw A Tuna Christmas last year in a theater near Mammoth Cave. I laughed until I cried, it was so wonderful. Ain't nuthin' like a live play!

Anyone else going on the 25th? Anyone....anyone ?? :D