• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
PA200023.JPG

More here.

Sunny Daze

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Southern KY
:clap_1: Bravo, bravo! You have a wonderful eye! Thanks for sharing.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Fantastic photos and very much appreciated. It's only 47 degrees here and raw and rainy to boot. It warmed me up looking at those glorious sunsets! :clap_1:

Mermaid said:
Fantastic photos and very much appreciated. It's only 47 degrees here and raw and rainy to boot. It warmed me up looking at those glorious sunsets! :clap_1:
Honey, you need to move down South! I married a guy from Madison, WI, and he's spoiled down here near the ATL - the weather and I have converted him. He would NEVER consider moving north of ATL, and actually that's a little cool for moi.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
BR, you don't need to tell me about it. We lived for ten years in Marietta--my two children were born at Northside Hospital--and I know all about wonderful Southern weather. What I wouldn't give for a Georgia winter!

I have the feeling that when our daughter goes off to college in a year and half, we're going to be making lots of little trips down to 30-A. Can't wait. I look at Smiling JOe's and Kurts photos and it makes me wish I could just go Poof! and materialize down to the beach. :razz:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mermaid said:
BR, you don't need to tell me about it. We lived for ten years in Marietta--my two children were born at Northside Hospital--and I know all about wonderful Southern weather. What I wouldn't give for a Georgia winter!

I have the feeling that when our daughter goes off to college in a year and half, we're going to be making lots of little trips down to 30-A. Can't wait. I look at Smiling JOe's and Kurts photos and it makes me wish I could just go Poof! and materialize down to the beach. :razz:

You are so magical, I am surprised you can't do that!!!!

SJ...thanks for the awesome photos. I know what lengths you went to in order to capture them. Gag, gag, aim, focus, shoot!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:
You are so magical, I am surprised you can't do that!!!!

SJ...thanks for the awesome photos. I know what lengths you went to in order to capture them. Gag, gag, aim, focus, shoot!!!

Well, I was doing other things and the photos were just a simple click, while I was there. ;-) You can certainly add a cough, cough, and sneeze X 1,000 to the gag, gag. I feel 100% better today. Fortunately, I was not nailed by the Poison Plane. They should paint a skull and crossbones symbol on that beast.

aquaticbiology

fishlips
May 30, 2005
redneck heaven
Smiling JOe said:
Fortunately, I was not nailed by the Poison Plane. They should paint a skull and crossbones symbol on that beast.

what a wonderful idea! if somebody were to tag it with the poison symbol!

and if people saw the tag they'd find out what it was and public outcry might just stop the spraying!

you have also nailed the name for the airplane - well done!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
aquaticbiology said:
what a wonderful idea! if somebody were to tag it with the poison symbol!

and if people saw the tag they'd find out what it was and public outcry might just stop the spraying!

you have also nailed the name for the airplane - well done!

Yes, and the Chamber of Commerce and Tourists Development Council should have photos of the Poison Plane on their brochures. If they wanted to stop the Poison Plane, all it would take is a threat of publishing the photos of the Poison Plane on the cover of the brochures given to tourist. I may start up my own real publication of the local happs and hand them out til we get some action. I wonder if the Tom Thumb will let me give them out at their locations. I may get hauled to jail, so again, I need a back-up plan for someone to stay in my house and feed the dogs. Anyone?

Now who has captured a photo of those Poison Planes? I need a few good shots (photos).