• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
http://www.sowal.com/photos-012708.html

080125-036.jpg

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
Kurt,
These are beautiful.

You can not imagine how special these photos are to people like us up here in the frigid north. Just to see that clump of seaweed puts me a little bit closer to the beach. I can feel the sand beneath my feet. I can hear the waves. I can feel the warmth.
Thank you for sharing your gift with us. :love:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Kurt,
These are beautiful.

You can not imagine how special these photos are to people like us up here in the frigid north. Just to see that clump of seaweed puts me a little bit closer to the beach. I can feel the sand beneath my feet. I can hear the waves. I can feel the warmth.
Thank you for sharing your gift with us. :love:

I think of y'all as I walk the beach, especially this time of year. It's been in the sixties and when I'm on the beach with no wind it feels very warm as if it's in the seventies. The locals and snowbirds are loving it. People are really happy to be here. The slightly wet sand crunches beneath my feet like powder snow.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area

I think of y'all as I walk the beach, especially this time of year. It's been in the sixties and when I'm on the beach with no wind it feels very warm as if it's in the seventies. The locals and snowbirds are loving it. People are really happy to be here. The slightly wet sand crunches beneath my feet like powder snow.
:clap: Just so you know that it is appreciated.