• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I am writing, from North Central AL. My Sister passed away last Thursday, at 50, only two years older than me. We've both struggled with serious heart disease and associated problems. I've been here for my mother, in Cullman. I've been living in Seagrove Beach and am moving my things, the latter part of October. I am needing a place that we can stay, while packing up. Does anyone have any suggestions, of a very reasonable place? I'm aware of the many Rental Managers, but don't need the expense. It can be a one bedroom and currently for sale, if necessary. I'd appreciate your help, in this tough situation.

Thanks so much,
Diane

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Diane4145 said:
I am writing, from North Central AL. My Sister passed away last Thursday, at 50, only two years older than me. We've both struggled with serious heart disease and associated problems. I've been here for my mother, in Cullman. I've been living in Seagrove Beach and am moving my things, the latter part of October. I am needing a place that we can stay, while packing up. Does anyone have any suggestions, of a very reasonable place? I'm aware of the many Rental Managers, but don't need the expense. It can be a one bedroom and currently for sale, if necessary. I'd appreciate your help, in this tough situation.

Thanks so much,
Diane

Diane...I am so sorry! I wondered where you had been. I am sure you are a great support for your mom. I have no doubt someone from this board can help you. God bless.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sue,

Thank you so much, for your kind words! This has been a devastating and totally unexpected, nightmare. Like my son, Russ said, "you think that people will be here, forever"! One things for sure, I need to really get a hold on my health and habits! My Dad died the week of his 40th, after being given about 5 yrs. to live, at 35! My Sister, Donna, had her first grandchild 2 mos. ago and hadn't even been able to really hold him. She was looking forward to that and singing Jesus Loves Me, to him. When I saw the baby the other day, that was the 1st thing that I did. Anyway, we're all more at peace, in knowing that she is no longer suffering! Thanks again Sue and I pray that you're right. That someone has a suggestion, on a place for a few days, the end of the month.

Diane

BeachDreamer

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2005
The Peaceful Piney Woods.
Diane, I am sure this is just devastating for you. I am very sorry for your loss, and am praying that you can work all of these details out and find a place to stay. Lifting you up to the Father as you grieve.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
BD, it really means alot, to know that people care. I will be living with my Mother in Cullman, for awhile. It's helping both of us, get thru this tough time. We're coming down for a few days, just to get my things. After the first of the year, she'll probably move down South. Not sure where, yet. Her Sister and her family are in Mobile area. My Sister's Son, wife and new baby, live there too. My Sons and Grandson, will continue to be in the SOWAL area. So, I suppose we could end up in either area. Though I have a strong faith and know that my Sister's better off, losing Donna is still very painfull! I do feel that God is taking care, of us all!

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Found what I need! :clap_1: But unfortunately, not from anyone on SOWAL! :dunno:

BeachDreamer

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2005
The Peaceful Piney Woods.
Diane4145 said:
Found what I need! :clap_1: But unfortunately, not from anyone on SOWAL! :dunno:

That's great news Diane! I'm glad at least that detail has been taken care of. Now YOU take care!

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Diane4145 said:

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you found what you needed regarding lodging. My mom had her first of a few heart attacks at 50. I know how hard it is to stay strong mentally and physically.She struggles with many health issues too. Please take care of yourself. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Diane, keeping you in my prayers...heart disease runs very strongly in our family too.

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Diane...so very sorry to hear about your sister, that is just a terrible thing to happen to such a young lady.....god bless you and your family.