• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

ktschris said:
Pearl Jam's "Yellowledbetter" never can figure what eddie is saying!

Oh and Wilma, go away!

Hey Girl, sorry about the game last night! Were you there? I just knew the Cards were going all the way!!! My condolences to all the Cards fans out there!! You too Seagrovelover!!!

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis

:bang: Yes, I was there. It was sad. But I think the cards fan showed great class by giving the Astros a standing O! and chanting their name.

Now if we could just get the hurricanes to stay away!!!

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri

kathydwells said:
Hey Girl, sorry about the game last night! Were you there? I just knew the Cards were going all the way!!! My condolences to all the Cards fans out there!! You too Seagrovelover!!!

thanks kathy d
cry.gif

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

ktschris said:
:bang: Yes, I was there. It was sad. But I think the cards fan showed great class by giving the Astros a standing O! and chanting their name.

Now if we could just get the hurricanes to stay away!!!

Now that's what I call good sportsmanship!!!! I hope the Astros do STL proud in the World Series!

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.

Bob said:
My brother-in-law worships Dylan, but he's smoked enough pot to kill several large farm animals.

Bob I'm LOL and I needed that. :rofl: Is it Clint Black or Dale Sr under the mask?

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal

wetwilly said:
Bob I'm LOL and I needed that. :rofl: Is it Clint Black or Dale Sr under the mask?
not quite! Somebody already guessed it a week or so ago.

tropicwatch

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2005
tropicwatch.info

Naples looks like it will get a good portion of Wilma. The Keys though appear to going to get more than it bargained for. Wilma is once a again a Cat 3 and strengthening. News reports indicate that the majority of the local population in the Keys did not evacuate.

This is a system that hasn't been seen very often. A strenghtening hurricane coming into the keys from the west, very unusual.
Tropicwatch.info