• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
13E sold for 500K in Sept. (1st floor)
13W sold for 689K in Sept. (1st floor)
32W sold for 700K in Sept. (3rd floor)
233 sold for 739K in Aug. (2nd floor)
46W sold for 1.2 mil in May (4th floor)

133 sold for 434,500 back in Oct of 06. (1st floor)

To me it depends as much on the floor as the building, IMHO the 4th floor pool units have a better view than the 1st floor gulf front.

GaDawg

Beach Comber
Jan 23, 2008
Athens,Ga
SpinDrAtl, I appreciate the response and again I am not disagreeing, I'm just making the point that the prices are all over the place and that you really need to do your homework before buying. As far as recent sales, I was referring to Unit 134 which sold 12/7/07 for 417,000 and as you stated Unit 133 on 10/10/06 that sold for 434,500. There was a pool side unit 132 that was listed at 499,000 but has been pulled from the mls not too long ago. I have no problem telling you I have made offers on gulf and pool units. Some 2 and some three bedroom. One actually ended up selling for less than our offer. Again, High Pointe is Great and your right if your looking for that long of a time, you are definitely sold on the complex. I'm just not that sold on the prices yet. No complex, no matter how Great it is, is worth making a bad financial decision. Hopefully, soon we will be in the position that you are in, owning in a wonderful complex for a wonderful price and not interested in selling for a long, long time!

spinDrAtl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Sorry, I did not see the sale from 12/07 on the appraiser site. Good luck with your search. I can tell you that my poolside 2br unit, 2nd floor, appraised for 390k in July 2003 when I refinanced. I like to keep up with what's going on pricewise but I can tell you that I won't be selling anytime in the next probably 10 years anyways. We like it too much.

Buckhead Rick

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
Many people are seeing the eastern end of 30A being more valuable since it's closer to PC with new airport/Pier Park / growing dinning, all without being in PC. And Alys beach/Rosemary beach/ etc are very high end developments that time will make even better.
My wife has also be waiting for HP prices to drop and in many ways it's nice to see they are not. Maybe someday we can say the same for all of 30A.

4th Floor Pool View (before they resurfaced the decking). You can watch the kids and dolphins while sipping a cool or warm beverage :D

testview.jpg

Pirate

Beach Fanatic
Jan 2, 2006
So recently I asked about Adagio. Would all of you rather have or rent a gulf front 3br here or a 4br gulf front in Adagio. I am looking forward to seeing the responses!

:cool::cool::cool:

30abob

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
So recently I asked about Adagio. Would all of you rather have or rent a gulf front 3br here or a 4br gulf front in Adagio. I am looking forward to seeing the responses!

:cool::cool::cool:

The 30' of gulf that I'm looking at from my living room right now is in between the east edge of Adagio and the gulf front tower at White Cliffs (of course from back here it looks more like 3"). So I vote for Adagio! However, my aunt has a gulf front at High Pointe and it is also very nice... you may want to flip a coin.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Many people are seeing the eastern end of 30A being more valuable since it's closer to PC with new airport/Pier Park / growing dinning, all without being in PC. And Alys beach/Rosemary beach/ etc are very high end developments that time will make even better.
My wife has also be waiting for HP prices to drop and in many ways it's nice to see they are not. Maybe someday we can say the same for all of 30A.

Interesting observation since for so many years PCB has been looked down on and now it is seen as a plus.

Buckhead Rick

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
The Alys Beach newspaper that just came out had an article on 30A prices that mirrored those mentiond on this thread. I.E. those folks that are lowering their sales prices are those that bought for short term gains, those that are holding the line on their sales prices are those who bought for the long term. I did love his repeating the often heard quote: "I wish I had bought at (fill in name of project____) when the prices were so low a few year back".