• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

brownebob

Beach Crab
Feb 2, 2008
We are looking for a week around the first half of July. We need 3+ bedrooms (hopefully 2 masters) private pool. We want to be between blue mountain and Grayton. Thanks, bob

We have a house with 4 bedrooms (including 2 masters, both with king-sized beds), 4-1/2 baths, dining room, a living room, a den for adults, a kid's den, kitchen with three sinks for multiple cooks, a private pool plus a fridge/bar sink near the pool, less than 100 yards to the beach with no roads to cross. But it's in Seagrove. PM me if interested.

BottleBlonde82

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2008
Blue Mountain
hello there. my best friend has a condo here in the village of blue mountain beach. 3bdrm, plus hidebed couch. king bed, queen and set of bunks. the ammenities we have here (i live here full time) is a cabana bar, 24hr pool, 24hr workout room, shuffleboard courts and beach access. she has great rates right now...check out her vrbo site to see if your dates you need are available...hope this helps!!!

http://www.vrbo.com/136026

take care! :cool:

BottleBlonde82

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2008
Blue Mountain
hello there. my best friend has a condo here in the village of blue mountain beach. 3bdrm, plus hidebed couch. king bed, queen and set of bunks. the ammenities we have here (i live here full time) is a cabana bar, 24hr pool, 24hr workout room, shuffleboard courts and beach access. she has great rates right now...check out her vrbo site to see if your dates you need are available...hope this helps!!!

http://www.vrbo.com/136026

take care! :cool:

neice

Beach Lover
Aug 7, 2006
Florala,
I have a 4 bd rm with 2 masters and a queen room and bunk room with 2 sets of bunks and a game room upstairs with a sofa bed. Every floor has fridge, it has large kitchen and living room. Large dining room. Den/breakfast room on second floor. Balcony on all 3 floors for privacy for sunbathing or just relaxing. Second floor has two large balconies. It is a very home feeling vacation home. It has 2 large pools close. It is in Seacrest, but for the deal I can make you on it, it would be worth the little difference from grayton to seacrest. Contact me and I will discuss a wonderful deal you can't refuse. 334-804-1402 or shilohgirl67@yahoo.com