• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TNJed

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2006
Seagrove Beach, FL
Will it do a burnout :scratch:

Like a rockstar.

I don't have the convertible which is probably slightly heavier than the coupe, but that 4.3 liter 8-cyl puts out about 300hp. It has traction control to prevent accidental burnouts but with the push of a button you can turn it off and give it hell. The CLK430 has more gadgets than a 007 special.

Like a rockstar.

I don't have the convertible which is probably slightly heavier than the coupe, but that 4.3 liter 8-cyl puts out about 300hp. It has traction control to prevent accidental burnouts but with the push of a button you can turn it off and give it hell. The CLK430 has more gadgets than a 007 special.

Now thats what I'm talkin 'bout :cool:

Hollibird

Beach Lover
okay....$27,00. that is my final price... spring is coming!!! think of the salt air whipping through your hair.

It is currently at Harbor Imports in destin on consignment, but they dont seem to want to sell it badly enough. If anyone is interested, let me know at hollyviola@cox.net and I will pick it up and meet you somewhere to show it.

okay....$27,00. that is my final price... spring is coming!!! think of the salt air whipping through your hair.

It is currently at Harbor Imports in destin on consignment, but they dont seem to want to sell it badly enough. If anyone is interested, let me know at hollyviola@cox.net and I will pick it up and meet you somewhere to show it.

$27.00 I'm in :blink: