• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Re: Anyone know Fortune High Tech Marketing?

Take a look at this messageboard for GDI groupies (in this case, the "Marketing" section)....it is not about "just" selling domain names:

http://talk.ws/index.php?PHPSESSID=d98bfd851676920697f885fc8b710910&board=10.0

One area talks about using "social networking sites" (i.e., facebook...maybe SOWAL.COM??) to "build relationships."

I applaud Kurt for recognizing this MLM as spam-crap and keeping it off the board.

Here's a sample from the board as to how to talk to "leads" you get from your website:

Here is a script that I just wrote for my team to use. Key things to remember.

#1 You MUST speak clearly and confidently. Try standing up with good posture while you talk especially if you have a weak voice or are not comfortable on the phone.

#2 Don't mention money. If the person asks how much you are making, DO NOT TELL THEM. Your reply should be something like this...I don't like to give that information out so soon. The reason being, I don't want to create any false hopes. This is a business, and you do have to put some effort into it. I don't know how much time and effort you are willing to put into your business right now. You can ask me again in a few months but even then I am not promising you I will tell you anything. We will see how much YOU are making in 6 months! Isn't that is what is important.

If they ask how much it costs...Nothing for 7 days. So cost doesn't matter right now, what does is whether or not you can SEE the potential to earn a nice living. (kinda light heartedly...) You might have to skip McDonalds once or twicea month to cover your overhead. It doesnt matter anyway because your BUSINESS should be making a PROFIT!

#3 The purpose of this call is NOT TO SELL AN OPPORTUNITY. It is to HELP your prospect start their own business

Hello "name",

How are you doing today?
My name is...
I just want to let you know that this is not a sales call. In FACT, I am not going to ask you to buy a thing. I only ask for 30 seconds of your time. I do however, have ONE question for you to answer before I continue.

Are you the type of person that would be interested in the possibility of owning your own business and working from the comfort of your own home?(see responses below)

(IF NO)_ I am sorry to hear that, unfortunately this information is not for you. I am sorry to have waisted your time. If you ever decide that you are this type of person...go to www.my.ws and put in (your user name) as the access code. (People do not like to be left out so wait a few seconds and see if they bite and ask for the info then continue with the yes response)
Good bye "name"

(IF YES)Great! You must be a high achiever. Have you ever heard of Global Domains international?(probably not)GDI is the sole distributor of .ws (DOT WS) domains worldwide.
.ws Stands for WebSite just like .com stands for commercial.
Right now there are approximately 30 Million domain names registered accross the world. That number is expected to BOOM to over 500 Million in the next 10 years which is a HUGE opportunity to be leveraged IF you position yourself correctly right now.

Do you have a few minutes and access to the internet right now so you can watch a short movie that GDI has spent a quarter of a million dollars producing and does a much better job of explaining this BUSINESS than I can?

(IF NO)That is ok, If you can grab a pencil and paper, I will give you the website address so you can go to it when you do have the time. Do you have it...OK good. You NEED to go to www.my.ws

Your access code will be(your GDI username)

Just fill in the short form so the movie can be customized for you...they characters will actually say your name. It is pretty neat. Just make sure that your speakers are turned up.

Do you have any questions?
(answer any that you can somewhat vaguely. You goal is to get them to watch the movie by stressing that it will explain it all)

(IF YES)<Get them to go to www.my.ws The access code is your username. Then they will need to fill out their name and email address. Try to stay on the line with them and walk them all the way through the signup process. Even though you can sign up for the free trial without a payment method, try to get them to put that info in there because it will lower your drop-out rate significantly. Point out that they will not be charged until AFTER the 7 day trial anyway.

In the event you get an answering machine

Hi my name is....
It has been brought to my attention that you or someone in your household has been looking for infomation about starting a home business. If this is true go to www.my.ws Your access code will be(your username). Go check it out! You can reach me at...if you have any questions.

I hope this helps.

Brian Perrone

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen

Careful Shelly, about halfway through the pitch and I am ready to sign up. I had to break and come to my senses.

beachbob

Beach Comber
Apr 29, 2007

You are paying $10 a month for your own website.... a website that you can do anything with... dont a lot of you have your own website?

Like I said, you dont have to even promote this business on your website... you can do whatever you want with it.... its yours. and i am sure alot of people here pay someone to host thier own website.

I got an email from Josh last week too....

Fellow Realtors,
Would you like to make extra income while the market remains slow? I have found the answer to that. I have joined up with a company called Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing. This company is solid as I have done a background check on them and checked them through the BBB. They are a debt free company that has a perfect credit ranking. This company is really going to take off over the next 24 months.

This company has been backed by Forbes and Fox news. You can check out this site here to learn a little more about the company.

We are having a meeting on it tonight at 6:30 in Miramar Beach if you would like to see what it's about.
Address and Directions:
408 Walton Way Miramar Beach 6:30 p.m Tonight!

Please call or email me if you have any questions,
Josh McLean

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

Josh, you didn't tell us that you were having an Open House/MLM marketing meeting, in that nice Bayfront Home. Did you remove the for sale sign to impress the others who were coming for the MLM, or did you leave the sign up and hope that the MLM peeps would forget about the MLM and want a tour of the home? Good strategy, either way.

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
Apr 26, 2006

I got an email from Josh last week too....

Fellow Realtors,
Would you like to make extra income while the market remains slow? I have found the answer to that. I have joined up with a company called Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing. This company is solid as I have done a background check on them and checked them through the BBB. They are a debt free company that has a perfect credit ranking. This company is really going to take off over the next 24 months.

This company has been backed by Forbes and Fox news. You can check out this site here to learn a little more about the company.

We are having a meeting on it tonight at 6:30 in Miramar Beach if you would like to see what it's about.
Address and Directions:
408 Walton Way Miramar Beach 6:30 p.m Tonight!

Please call or email me if you have any questions,
Josh McLean

I think all the realtors got this email. IF one more calls me to sign up I'm gonna go postal on them. My guess is in 6 months they'll be looking for the next get rich scheme so they can keep driving their BMW's and Mercedes for another month. Amway, Excel phone cards, Shacklee, Send Out Cards. . .broke a** realtors will try anything. . .Josh should have held it at the Destiny Worship Center and everyone could "pray" about it together and at the same time, just maybe the real estate market will turn around and all these Fortune Marketing "realtors" can sign up all their so called friends.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Anybody remember Don Lapre?

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Lapre[/ame]

This guy is soooo annoying.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007

Josh, you didn't tell us that you were having an Open House/MLM marketing meeting, in that nice Bayfront Home. Did you remove the for sale sign to impress the others who were coming for the MLM, or did you leave the sign up and hope that the MLM peeps would forget about the MLM and want a tour of the home? Good strategy, either way.

I wonder if the owners of said house are aware it is now a convention/meeting hall? :blink:

beachbob

Beach Comber
Apr 29, 2007
That's a good question. Here is another. Is Josh's broker aware that their logo is the signature line for Josh's email about MLM meetings?