• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
....does not matter what size - anything larger then a twin would be great! Under $100 is possible.

Thanks!!

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
If you can find the box frame and mattress, I've got an old metal frame you can have. Nothing fancy, just the frame that keeps the bed off the floor.

Phoenix Rising

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2006
I have a brand new twin box spring that you can have if you'll pick it up. It's never been used and has been sitting in my garage for a year. PM me if you want it.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Looking to find a used dresser that needs painting/repair...about $25.00. For newlyweds, my husband's ex-wife (mother of my fabulous step-boys)....somehow I got my self obligated to the bridal shower and was chosen to purchase a dresser from her "list". Unbelievable.., I know....however, to keep the peace, I hope to present her with something unique without spending too much money...it's just the principle of the thing. Any leads, suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
I seem to recall seeing dressers in the two thrift shops just West of 98 and 393 and the price should be right in your range. We've picked up a couple end tables for the screen porch from them and repainted them to our liking with great luck.

BottleBlonde82

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2008
Blue Mountain
Looking to find a used dresser that needs painting/repair...about $25.00. For newlyweds, my husband's ex-wife (mother of my fabulous step-boys)....somehow I got my self obligated to the bridal shower and was chosen to purchase a dresser from her "list". Unbelievable.., I know....however, to keep the peace, I hope to present her with something unique without spending too much money...it's just the principle of the thing. Any leads, suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

i have two different dressers that i would take 25.00 for either one. one is white and the other is natural wood. let me know if you are interested and send me your email and i will email pics!
thanks
ruthann