• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Be careful with that crystal ball. They are made of glass. Too much thinking you know anything will cause it to break. I had one once.

sbu0063l.jpg

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Be careful with that crystal ball. They are made of glass. Too much thinking you know anything will cause it to break. I had one once.
He may be using the term, "crystal ball," generically, referring to his indestructible "Magic 8-Ball."

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I never understand the Joe bashing on here and in other places as well. St. Joe could have come in and clear cut all of there holdings, erected the cheapest possible homes, sold, and hauled arse. They didn't. They HAVE set aside huge areas of land for preservation. They HAVE created jobs that did not exist in the area. They HAVE given back to the community.

SHELLY, as to your comment about the earnings. I wish I had the foresight my Uncle had when he purchased almost bankrupt Joe stock. Needless to say he hasn't worried about the economy since.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Maybe he will take the Big Blue Signs back to Disney when he goes....:wave: