• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Lil Seaside used tro live in Corona Del Mar. Near You?

Could see the ocean from her front porch!!!

:love: the ocean.

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
Lil Seaside used to live in Corona del Mar? So did I, on Fernleaf Avenue (next to the bridge of geraniums over Bayside Drive), from 1978 until 1985. What street in CDM, Lil Seaside?

If you are from CA you will be amazed (and I think pleased) at the differences of SoWal to the Pacific coast. For one thing, people are much friendlier and more relaxed. Whoever called CA "laid back" hadn't spent much time here. There is less to do, but more than enough to do by way of comparison. Grind your way through the first summer, as it is a hot and humid season by comparison.

Let me know your thoughts. I grew up in that area, but have been in CA for many moons. Now live in St. Helena in the Napa Valley but have a place at Grayton Beach. I go to Seaside often when there, work out at WaterColor Workout almost every day.

Donna :welcome:

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
She lived on Jasmine, 300 block I think. Had one of those original beach cottages. Her freinds called it a "Single Wide".:funn::funn:

You're right about the people and the beaches. What most people don't know or maybe realize is that the reason the climate is so temperate there is that the ocean water is so damn cold. comes down North to south from Alaska.

People are "Laid back". I would call it snotty, and will probably get flamed for it. That's the way it is.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
:welcome:

Enjoying the low low real estate prices? :D Just wanted to say that since it doesn't happen a lot around here.

You'll definitely enjoy it here, unless you like rude overly anxious people.