• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Goddessgal

Beach Lover
Mar 28, 2007
Florida!
Beachmouse, I agree that sago palms are not really offensive. It's just the big ones that just don't gehaw in these parts. Scooterbug, love the not-so-smiley pukey guy! And yes, the gnarled scrub oaks rule.

Goddessgal

Beach Lover
Mar 28, 2007
Florida!
Thanks for that URL, John R - that was really helpful. And Here4Good, that explains a lot! Maybe today you will have some nice weather!

Chandra

Beach Fanatic
One more link: http://www.cfhdesignstudio.com/eden.htm

This shows just a sample of elevations of homes that have been designed for Eden's Landing. The intention of the development is to be certified by the FGBC (Florida Green Building Coalition) as well as have each home certified. As mentioned before, the developers are local, so they have a personal interest in seeing the project move forward in that manner.

Pt. Washington IS awesome. Lots of fun, creative and eclectic types have made it their home. Best of luck finding a place. Maybe we'll be neighbors.

Buckhead Rick

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
Another question on area. Any feed back about the lots on "Dog Hobble rd" (got to love that name) A little after you pass EL and go right. Every time we're in town we drive by and all lots seemed listed but the agents change.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
:welcome: Goddessgal!

I can highly recommend Artisan Builders, they built our house in Watersound and we could not have had a better experience. The office number is 850-231-4604 ask for Peter Horn or his wife Susan. I'm sure they will be able to give you a lot of information. Last I spoke to him about it someone was about to start building there. Tell them I sent you! :wave:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Another question on area. Any feed back about the lots on "Dog Hobble rd" (got to love that name) A little after you pass EL and go right. Every time we're in town we drive by and all lots seemed listed but the agents change.

Great lots. Lots of flips. I have noticed a constant agent switch on that road? :dunno:

Goddessgal

Beach Lover
Mar 28, 2007
Florida!
Elitrope and Beachbummett, thanks for the info (and the welcome)! I am impressed with the designs from both builders/architects. I was in town for a quick weekend trip - you may have seem me driving all around your neighborhoods with my parents :) By the way, everyone we encountered was friendly and waved - my kind of friendly funky artsy place! I would love to be your neighbor! $ is tight for myself and "goddessguy" but we definitely know where we would like to live! Just send some good vibes our way!

Everytime

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
Shelby County, Alabama
What's the latest with this development? We drove through Easter weekend and it still seemed to be a ghost town with infrastructure and a nive community pool facility. Bobby J., I see above where you own a lot there. Do you expect someone to pick up the development at some point?