• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Spencer

Beach Lover
Mar 27, 2006
This is a 2007 Chaparral 236 SSX with a wakeboard tower and speakers, convenience package, premium package, pump out porta-pottie, transom shower, dual battery with crossover switch, cockpit and bow cover, wide band gel coat. It has a Volvo 5.0 (270 HP) engine. The base price for the boat without options was 51,116.00. MSRP with the options comes to $59,856. We have kept this boat in dry storage for it's entire life and have only been out on it 6 or 7 times. It also comes with a warranty. If anyone has questions, please contact me. We are open to negotiations. Dealers are selling these boats for 55K+ on boating sites.

236 SSX Info: http://www.boatinglife.com/article_content.jsp?ID=50867

Last edited by a moderator:

John Hall

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
war eagle. If you dont sell it I will join you on the water.
I have a 2004 SSI236 same options as your with exception to the tower
I love it but to am considering selling so ill be watching your post.

United Yacht

Beach Comber
Mar 21, 2008
War Eagle, The Chaparral 236 SSX is a great boat! If by chance you are not able to get her moved please give me a shout. I will be happy to speak with you.

Andrew Troyer
Managing Director
United Yacht Sales Gulf Coast
850-499-7013 c

Spencer

Beach Lover
Mar 27, 2006
Price reduced to $46,000. Do your research. You WILL NOT find this boat with less than 20 hrs at this price ANYWHERE!

hopfamily

Beach Crab
Apr 3, 2009
Hi, like More info on Chaparral if still for sale

Hi, we'd be interested in talking ot you about your boat if it's still for sale. It looks beautiful. We're looking for a Chaparral for our family. Thanks, David & Beth
hopfamily@sbcglobal.net