• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Did you stay in Destin or South Walton? Destin is a city in Okaloosa County. Some folks over the past few years have used that as their address by mistake and has perhaps caused some confusion.:dunno: Hope you'll come back and stay in South Walton, if you haven't. Certainly seems like you've visited most of the eating establishments.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:wave:Nancy, so sorry I missed you when you were in the Cafe.:sosad: I looked at all your pictures and they are great!!!!:clap: I so admire what ya'll are doing....I'm green with envy.:D

Take care and hope to see and chat with you next year.
:love:Kat

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
And I want to thank all of the local folks who helped us to have a marvelous time!

We had a rather long "short list" of places we wanted to hit, and we got to most of them:

Nick's Seafood on Highway 20
Caf? Tango
Fabrice
Gravel Road
D&K?s Beach Cafe and Oyster Bar
Stinky?s Fish Camp
BORAGO
Blue Orleans
Camille's at Crystal Beach
Destin Taqueria n/k/a La Mexicana Market & Taqueria
Dewey Destin's
Harbor Docks
Silver Sands Breakfast
Beachwalk Caf?
Royal B Destin
Cafe Tango
Fire
Hurricane Oyster Bar
Locanda Ristorante

As per usual, we photographed just about everything we ate. Photos and comments can be found on my blog, here: http://funplayingwithfood.blogspot.com/2008/03/fun-playing-with-food-in-destin-florida.html

We are sad to leave, but look forward to our next visit to the Emerald Coast!

:clap: ........ Don't stay away too long as it may not still be the Emerald Coast! :eek: