• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JOE who

Beach Lover
This is supposed to be a surprise, I believe…? The establishment’s website doesn’t have it posted neither does Pollstar.com, but his website does… Other than that, no publicity what so-ever…

Who: Kenny Chesney
Where: Spinnaker Beach Club
When: Who knows (but I’ll guess… “When the Sun Goes Down”)
Cost: Putting up with spring breakers

Last edited:

TropicalTide

Beach Comber
Nov 8, 2006
Tuscaloosa
He is playing at a little bar on campus (UA) here in Tuscaloosa Sat. March 8th. He has played here every year for about the past 5 years. Good show in a small Club.

asquared

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2008
FYI...the concert at Spinnaker is listed on the Kenny Chesney website, as well as through media outlets in other markets where this "mini" tour is being hosted. The date is Wednesday, March 12th; however, there is no date, time or ticket info. I was told from a colleague in Tuscaloosa (where KC performed last night), that there was a raffle a few days prior for the few available tickets. I am sure more info will be posted soon for those who wish to sample something from his "Keg's in the Closet" tour...

BrownEyedGull

Beach Lover
Apr 23, 2007
We were just down there last week!!!:cry:

He is an amazing performer! I wish I was there!

BrownEyedGull

Beach Lover
Apr 23, 2007
Our radio station KICKS 101.5 in Atlanta - has been announcing that Kenny Chesney will be there at Spinnaker on Wednesday for a FREE concert!!!

Oh if I were only half my age...I'd be headed there right now!!! What am I thinking - I would already be there since it is College Spring Break season!!!

I am very happy to have met him and to have already seen him in concert several times - the absolute best was in the Bahamas on Paradise Island - "On The Coast Of Somewhere Beautiful" - he sang this song there - only time he has sang it live before!!!:chill:

He is awesome and so is his band!!! Can you tell I'm a huge fan?!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
It was covered on the news tonight (Channel 7), they allowed 2,850 people in the doors and the remainder had to listen on the beach. Approximatly 3,500 in total! Apparently he requires that the event location not reveal the free concert until the day of to limit the crowds.