• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

3suns

Beach Comber
Mar 8, 2008
FLA USA
We actually are getting ready to put our home on the market. We are in Point Washington in a bayfront community. We even have our own dock. Tons of kids in the neighborhood. You can let your kids go outside to play and you know they are safe (all the parents know all the kids) which makes it nice. It is nice because it is all primary residences (no vacationers - especially since kids will be playing outside and you don't know who is renting the house next door), so it is very safe in our neighborhood. An acre lot with 2 year old home with a carriage house. Everything two years old. We built ourselves. We will give you a deal. Let me know if you are interested.

Could you tell me more...looking for my parents, very interested in their own dock. If it is still for sale.Thanks.

amw

Beach Comber
Jun 12, 2007
Have you looked at The Pines? The lots are 1/2 acre so there is lots of elbow room. Last I looked there were several homes with pools that meet your criteria.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
I noticed that my former home is for sale in Golfview in Sandestin. My husband's a reputable builder and it's very well constructed. Golfview is very residential, with kids, and off the beaten path. Yet you still have access to all Sandestin amenities. We really miss it. It has 3000 sq ft, a pool, and $989,00 is the furnished price. You can view it at http://www.emeraldcoasthomesonline.com MLS #480779.

Good luck!