• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NewUrbanGirl

Beach Lover
Feb 4, 2006
Anyone have a small rental that they would like to do reciprocal referrals? We are very booked up this summer (YAY!) so often get requests from couples/partners/small families that we cannot accommodate due to their requested dates already being booked. I am often asked for a referral.

I'd really like to refer them to homeowners that want the business and have nice places. I'd appreciate the return favor for dates that you cannot accommodate. Please post your website link or vrbo link so I can make a note of them and start to refer your place (our place is in Rosemary Beach, single family home, sleeps max 4).

Thanks!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
What a nice idea that is! You are more than welcome to refer to our condo (www.vrbo.com/91418, with Kurt's virtual tour :love:). Our interior is up-to-date and the exterior is pure old Seagrove Beach, the kind they don't make anymore. :D

Missplaced

Beach Lover
Jun 17, 2007
Seaquell, your link doesn't work, but I found the site. Your cottage is just beautiful, love the colors.