• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachKing

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2007
Random AM Question: For the professionals , Did the recent FannisMae increase in Loan limits effect homes sold in the Saeside area? If so, whats the new limit for the area?

Little Fish

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Atlanta, GA
BK:

The limits did not increase for the area. I believe BankRate.com posted a chart with the revised limits and the panhandle area did not see an increase. You might want to search the site for detail.

Little Fish

Busta Hustle

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2007
i recently received an email from Bank of america and FHA...with new limits for our area $362,790...

Last edited:

Little Fish

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Busta:

You may be looking at the average price per home in the area. As I recall, where the average home price was above $417,000, there was an increase in the limit. Where average home prices were less than $417,000, the limit remained unchanged.

Little Fish

spinDrAtl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Busta:

You may be looking at the average price per home in the area. As I recall, where the average home price was above $417,000, there was an increase in the limit. Where average home prices were less than $417,000, the limit remained unchanged.

Little Fish

Yes, I don't think anywhere was reduced. Places like California were talked about going over 700k as an upper limit but I don't know if it went through.

Busta Hustle

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2007
sorry for any confusion...my info was FHA as stated not Fannie Mae...i should not have added the FHA info on a fannie Mae question...