• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
This thing is in great condition save a prop that has a wear from shallow water. I bought it in 2003, and have put maybe 40 hours on it since then. I just had it tuned up thinking I was going to put the boat back in the water and just didn't...

model year 2000... I'm asking $1000 OBO, and I'll throw in the pontoon boat and trailer for free... I just have no space for this boat...

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
put it on craigs list hoov..it will be gone

dirtdaddy

Beach Comber
Aug 29, 2005
if you haven't sold it yet I would like to look at it.
I have a pontoon boat in good shape but my motor
quit on me last summer and i'm looking for another one.

Last edited:

pilygranada

Beach Crab
Jan 4, 2010
I am interested in the johnson motor

I am really interested in the Johnson motor, I want to know If you still have it. Please let me know my e-mail adress is: pily_granada@hotmail.com. Thanks

This thing is in great condition save a prop that has a wear from shallow water. I bought it in 2003, and have put maybe 40 hours on it since then. I just had it tuned up thinking I was going to put the boat back in the water and just didn't...

model year 2000... I'm asking $1000 OBO, and I'll throw in the pontoon boat and trailer for free... I just have no space for this boat...