• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sval987

Beach Comber
May 2, 2005
The Scenic Corridor Association will host its second annual Scenic 98 Cleanup Day on Nov. 3 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. We?re inviting residents, businesspeople, and everyone who cares about our community to help us beautify the corridor that day, and we?d love for you to join us as well.

Volunteers will meet at 9:30 a.m. at Caf? Provence, on the west side of the corridor, or at Shades on the Loop, located in Inlet Beach on the east side of the corridor, and will enjoy a complimentary lunch when the cleanup is complete.

We need all the help we can get to keep South Walton beautiful. Transportation, free T-shirts and other goodies will be available. Please help us and show your support on Nov. 3.

We hope you can join us for the 2005 Cleanup Day, and we look forward to working with you to keep our special community beautiful!

Formed in 1994, the Scenic Corridor Association is a 501(c)4 nonprofit organization whose mission is to preserve and protect the scenic nature of the Highway 98 corridor while supporting responsible growth. If you?d like more information, please visit www.ScenicCorridorAssociation.com

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Thanks for posting. We will need all the help we can get. The last scheduled clean-up was low on participation. See you there, unless I am still ill. :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
That's tomorrow, right? I'll be there....sounds like a good way to thank SoWal for all it does for my soul!!!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Sueshore said:
That's tomorrow, right? I'll be there....sounds like a good way to thank SoWal for all it does for my soul!!!
:clap_1: Bless you all..wish i could be there too.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Who knew that trash pickup could sound like so much fun?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
jdarg said:
Who knew that trash pickup could sound like so much fun?

Of course, the worrywart in me starts thinking....do I need to bring gloves? will some idiot run us over on that blasted road? will there be snakes in the grass? Get over yourself Sueshore!!!

BTW...the traffic signal was up and blinking at 98 and 283 the other day! The road to paradise just might get a little safer!

sarahj

Beach Lover
Aug 27, 2005
Arkansas/Fl.
www.vrbo.com
Sueshore said:
Of course, the worrywart in me starts thinking....do I need to bring gloves? will some idiot run us over on that blasted road? will there be snakes in the grass? Get over yourself Sueshore!!!

BTW...the traffic signal was up and blinking at 98 and 283 the other day! The road to paradise just might get a little safer!
You do need to bring gloves!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Sueshore said:

I wouldn't worry about the snakes- I think the purple hairdo might freak them out a bit!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
sarahj said:
You do need to bring gloves!!!

Opera length? Hazmat? Guess I'll get over to Frank's Cash 'n Carry!