• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mrs.rocket

Beach Lover
Aug 19, 2007
Compact brunette child, slightly used, pretty cute, sleeps little and poops alot. Good disposition. Comes with accessories. Please PM if interested.....

mrs.rocket

Beach Lover
Aug 19, 2007
Oh, nevermind. I'll just keep her. :D

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Been there, done that. And the craziest thing is that you'll look back on these days as the easy ones! Give baby a kiss for me. :love:

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
MR--I guess we could trade??:dunno:

After Jayden was born, my Mom was here for 2 weeks and then I took her to Georgia for another couple of weeks so the rest of the family could meet her. My little baby girl couldn't fart without someone picking her up...they were spoiling her!
But Mom said in the grand scheme of a child's life, there is but little time that you can really hold them. I always think of this when Jayden wants to be held or stay up all night :blush: Helps me keep things in perspective.;-)

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
But Mom said in the grand scheme of a child's life, there is but little time that you can really hold them. I always think of this when Jayden wants to be held or stay up all night :blush: Helps me keep things in perspective.;-)

This is very, very true. I don't miss the staying up all night, but I miss the holding and rocking. :love:

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
That's so true sunspot, what your momma said. I bet your 21 month old already wants 'down'. My sweet little niece doesn't want to be held much at all anymore. She's 21/2. :love: I now call her Miss Independent.

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Jackie has up and down confused. Because she always has to get "down" out of the bed, the highchair, the dresser, the house, trees, the windows, etc. ...when she wants to be picked up, she says "get down". Yes, I now have part girl, part Curious George:D