• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
What goes around comes around. We are empty nesters and 1,700 miles away from three grand babies. The parents are the ones all worn out when we get back home and we gladly take over the night duties for a few days just to relive how those little angels depended on us for comfort. :love:
We tend to forget when we are dead tired and it is 2AM.
:yawn:

mrs.rocket

Beach Lover
Aug 19, 2007
I don't know, DD. She's awful grumpy!

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Mrs. Singinchicken and I have talked, on occasion, about adoption as her sister adopted a wonderful little girl from Kazakhstan...

I have no issues at all as long as it's an 18 year old Sweedish girl!!!

:rotfl::funn::clap:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Mrs. Singinchicken and I have talked, on occasion, about adoption as her sister adopted a wonderful little girl from Kazakhstan...

I have no issues at all as long as it's an 18 year old Sweedish girl!!!

:rotfl::funn::clap:

Woody Allen :nono1:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Compact brunette child, slightly used, pretty cute, sleeps little and poops alot. Good disposition. Comes with accessories. Please PM if interested.....

Welcome to the world of motherhood :wave::love:
A good day was when my husband walked in the door and I thrust Kaiboo at him and said " she is alive, now you take her" :D:love::wave: my job for the day was done :dunno:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I don't know, DD. She's awful grumpy!

:love: Aww...God luv her. Aunt DD could make it better.

Welcome to the world of motherhood :wave::love:
A good day was when my husband walked in the door and I thrust Kaiboo at him and said " she is alive, now you take her" :D:love::wave: my job for the day was done :dunno:

:lol::lol:

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
I'm laughing with you because my three have just gone to sleep. Mr. OM told everyone to take a nap because he needed a quiet one & then they stayed up until 10:30 (toddler) and 11:00 (4 & 6 year old girls)!!!!!! Of course, he's off singing, so he's oblivious to the damage done!I just keep reminding myself that this time is short in their lives and mine, but oh so important for the rest of theirs. I love snuggling with them, anyway.