• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seagrovedude

Beach Lover
May 30, 2006
Win a Private Pizza Party ($20 Donation)

As part of my campaign to be The Seaside Rep Prom King, I am going to raffle a private, doors closed party in which you and/or your kids, closest friends, etc. get to make your own pizza and play your own music, movies or sports on the Sunday of your choice. This is a great idea for a birthday or special sporting event. Raffle tickets are $20 and can be purchased any time at Pizza by the Sea. Proceeds go to The Seaside Rep, and the drawing will be held on Tuesday, April 22. (You do not have to be present to win.)

Name a New Menu Item ($10 Donation)

With each new menu printing, we would like to honor a local by including his or her favorite pizza. Our first honoree, Andy Williamson, added the very popular Daddy O' Drew (pepperoni & feta), but it is time for Drew's Daddy to make room for a new pie. For a $10 donation to The Seaside Rep, you will be entered into the contest. Just drop by Pizza by the Sea any time with the name of your pizza and its toppings.

Drop It In the Bucket
Lighten your pockets by dropping your change into donation buckets around town. Look for the photo of me with our cute little one on my shoulders. You'll find them at locations such as Movies by the Sea, Pizza by the Sea, Cafe Rendez Vous, The UPS Store, Grayton General Store and Amavida Coffee.

Thank you so much for your support!!!

Bryan Pritchett, Owner
Pizza by the Sea & Movies by the Sea

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Grayt idea's!!!! I have to say...the Movies By The Sea and Pizza By The Sea are first class businesses with friendly people....and a damn fine pizza!