• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

What do you think of the new blue signs being installed on 30-A?

• Love them!

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • Somewhat like them

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • Neither like nor dislike them

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Somewhat dislike them

Votes: 32 10.7%
  • They're horrid!

Votes: 210 70.5%

• Total voters

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Re: Big Day Today!!

Rommel wasn't there, Patton defeated his army not the man. I could be wrong, I usually bat about .995 in the wrong department!:rotfl::dunno:

Well actually I think you are right, they never actually met. Patton defeated Rommel's forces by reading his book.

Good luck with the meeting. :clap:

LeannC

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Louisville, KY

Hey guys,

I didn't know about the petition until just now. I plan to sign it. Do I have to put my SoWal address? I don't receive mail there. Our mail comes to Louisville, KY. Does it matter?

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach

I signed it too - I'm interested to know how many signed it.

I have a call into the webmaster; hope to have that info today.
I was just interviewd on WjHG Channel 7 about the signs. Look for the coverage tonight, well, tape it because it is my sincere hope all of Sowal will be at the Coastal Branch Library at 5:30. Thanks for all your support with scenic pride! After this meeting we need to swing our attention to the County Commissioners!

Dave Rauschkolb

Last edited:

Linda

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005

I was just interviewd on WjHG Channel 7 about the signs. Look for the coverage tonight, well, tape it because it is my sincere hope all of Sowal will be at the Coastal Branch Library at 5:30. Thanks for all your support with scenic pride! After this meeting we need to swing our attention to the County Commissioners!

Dave Rauschkolb

Thanks Dave - I'd be there if I could but I'm about 10 hours away :bang:

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach

Dave Rauschkolb

We have 140 petition submissions so far. Wow!!:clap: