• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bamabeachgirl

Beach Comber
Mar 26, 2008
Alabama
My husband and I are staying at Blue Mountain Beach the first week in May. I would like some dining choices close by. I love the Red Bar. We've also tried The 331 (also very good). Not really interested in chain restaurants or driving all the way into Destin for a meal. I'm new posting here but have enjoyed reading everyone's posts.
:D

dgjohn

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
Actually, 331 is now closed. You can try Stinkys in Dune Allen, Goatfeathers in Blue Mountain Beach, Hurricane Oyster Bar in Grayton Beach and always the Red Bar.

Linda

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
My husband and I are staying at Blue Mountain Beach the first week in May. I would like some dining choices close by. I love the Red Bar. We've also tried The 331 (also very good). Not really interested in chain restaurants or driving all the way into Destin for a meal. I'm new posting here but have enjoyed reading everyone's posts.
:D

Stinky's is a must!!

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Bud and Alley's! Chef Ed has some great things on the menu these days.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
We enjoy Smiling Fish, Blue Orleans...shrimp and scallops with tasso grits:D!
D&K's and Summer Kitchen in Rosemary Beach are top choices as well. Wild Olives has good food for take out or you can eat there. Have a funn time!

bamabeachgirl

Beach Comber
Mar 26, 2008
Alabama
Thanks for the recommendations. :D We're planning on staying 4 or 5 nights. I can hardly wait! We'll have to give some of these a try. We haven't been down since August.

srich3

Beach Comber
Jan 3, 2008
Omaha, NE
We went to D and K's and can't wait to go back. The food and atmosphere was amazing. When my husband asks what we are doing for dinner I tell him Barbque shrimp. We haven't been able to make that flight back yet:dunno:.

Enjoy all the great recommendations.