• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

What do you think of the new blue signs being installed on 30-A?

• Love them!

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • Somewhat like them

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • Neither like nor dislike them

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Somewhat dislike them

Votes: 32 10.7%
  • They're horrid!

Votes: 210 70.5%

• Total voters

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Re: Big Day Today!!

Could someone tape the coverage on News Channel 7 WJHG early and late coverage tonight? I'll be at the sign meeting and I would like to see the coverage.

Thanks!!

Dave Rauschkolb

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

looks like they have the dry erase boards set up and ready for writing.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007

Talk pretty for us tonight Dave. I'm home with the boys so I can't go tonight. I did sign the petition, however.

Bdarg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Point Washington

I heard them say that the room was at the capacity of 120 when they first shut the doors , leaving at least another 30 people or so outside.

The doors were opened and many more squeezed into the room after the meeting started.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator

Beachho, Puppetmaster, quite a few more than 50, 150+. Interesting meeting. Could have ended up in complete mayhem, but Tracey L. did a good job of keeping things on track. It was perceived by most to be the TDC's intent to see what the public viewed as the 'best' worst case scenario, but the scenic corridor crew held to their guns that nothing less than removal is acceptable. There were TDC board members in attendance, so they got the message.

It is imperative that everyone attend the next TDC meeting on April 9th at 9am to see how they represent the details of the meeting, and the next BCC meeting (date?) to see what the present.

to the person who thinks i'm Smiling JOe, I'm not ;-)