• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Yep. Don't you remember that line from the movie? Fra-geel-ay?

As for having a little Ho in you house...

Shall I just come sit in the living room? Then you'd have the Ho Down!

And the lo-down....

yo.:cool:

I'm sure I have a leopard print purse lamp with fur/feather trim somewhere....

You would be a most welcome addition to the Ho House or any house for that matter:clap:I'm getting ideas on a Ho House Decorating Partae!!!

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach

Haha! I mentioned that movie to her last night!

And I sure do miss those long ago days watchin' movies with you at the Seagrove store, Drunkkenartist! :wave:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington

Haha! I mentioned that movie to her last night!

And I sure do miss those long ago days watchin' movies with you at the Seagrove store, Drunkkenartist! :wave:

I guess I didn't get it then, either.....It shows that I have watched very few movies.

KitLit...I heard all about those SHOES!!!!! Uncle said it was like Christmas at your house last night and he was sorry I missed it!:clap:

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
Remember those motel beds with the magic fingers? :D If you could get the fingers without the old mattress, that is. ;-) Don't forget red lights and black lights too probably. Maybe a mirror ball...:love: :dunno: a disco ho ;-)
:welcome:kitlit :wave:

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
leg_lamp.gif

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
Sweetie....be careful what you ask for.....I LOVE furniture from the 50's and 60's....and friends know it.....My house is starting to look like a bordello....

Check out the local thrift stores DAILY you'd be surprised what you can find....

I just recently purchased a chase lounge from the 60's that is absolutely my FAVORITE piece of furniture....It's like a Yuppie Recliner.....NO recliner shall pass my door....

Also...I've had SO much funky stuff given to me....There is a fine line between tacky and tasteful....sort of like good and bad art!!!

But once you get started, you can't stop....I'm addicted now.

PM me....I'm always finding stuff....but have gotten to the point where I have NO more ROOM in the ENTIRE house....I told my friends....I don't care if you find something and it comes WITH Ward Cleaver.....DON'T call me :)