• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
about a dead animal on the bike path on 30-A? I saw it running this morning and I really don't want to see it tomorrow :shock:.

Thanks!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
If it was running, was it really dead? (j/k)

I have no idea who to call, but you could start by calling County Works Dept. If they don't do it, maybe they know who does.

Bdarg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Point Washington
Not sure who to call either, but the coyotes, bob cats, or one of the other critters will likely take care of it by morning, unless it is in one of the few overly populated areas.

TropicalTide

Beach Comber
Nov 8, 2006
Tuscaloosa
Any ol' Aubarn fan would be glad to come scoop it up for ya. It would be a nice addition to their gumbo.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Until it is determined if this animal is someone's beloved pet, I think some compassion would be appropriate.

w3atlsu

Beach Comber
Mar 27, 2008
about a dead animal on the bike path on 30-A? I saw it running this morning and I really don't want to see it tomorrow :shock:.

Thanks!
Else, if you don't know what the animal was, can anyone give me a location so that I can investigate? Please?

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
Sorry - it was a cat. Possibly a wild one. I spotted it on the south side of 30-A across the street from Yellowfin. Right by the cross walk. I did not see a collar - but then again I did not look that close.

w3atlsu - hope you find your dog (if it's yours that you are looking for). I'll keep my eyes peeled.

w3atlsu

Beach Comber
Mar 27, 2008
Sorry - it was a cat. Possibly a wild one. I spotted it on the south side of 30-A across the street from Yellowfin. Right by the cross walk. I did not see a collar - but then again I did not look that close.

w3atlsu - hope you find your dog (if it's yours that you are looking for). I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Thank you for the information! I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Meanwhile, keep your eyes peeled!

thanks,

w3