• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Seems like this thread has turned into a sandbox. Let's get back to discussing, The (TM) Beach, please. If you need to give out some red chicklets, go ahead, but get the train back on the track.

Last edited:

Indigo Jill

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2006
Point Washington
www.sowalscene.com
Seems like this thread has turned into a sandbox. Let's get back to discussing, The (TM) Beach, please. If you need to give out some red chicklets, go ahead, but get the train back on the track.

Thank you, SJ, for being a voice of reason! Holy moley, yes, I agree. I, for the first time, have gotten sucked into the vortex of the SoWal.com/BB sandbox.

Whooo....who am I and where have I been? :funn:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The sandbox doesn't go along with the image of your peaceful hands in the avatar. Please Step outside the box, mam. (lol)

Indigo Jill

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2006
Point Washington
www.sowalscene.com
The sandbox doesn't go along with the image of your peaceful hands in the avatar. Please Step outside the box, mam. (lol)

Heeee - heee...I know, SJ! Lemme tell ya! This is a TOUGH group! BTW - that is a mudra signifying 'balance', something I try to live by daily, but oh so hard to achieve for most people in this day and age and why I use it as my reminder. Someday I will get there.

Indigo Jill

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2006
Point Washington
www.sowalscene.com
So what do you think of my reasoning as to why CV3000 was formed?

How 'bout this - I attended the meeting and I do know why they formed it (well, from what we were told at the luncheon) - I still need to blog about it. Been WAY too busy with .... kids, spring break, keeping house and home, work ... so I haven't taken the time to compose that post - it is not something I can do in 30 minutes. When I do, I will post it here as well.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Not that I don't believe what the "leaders" at CV3000 want us to believe, but I don't believe what they want us to believe. In my opinion, I have about as much faith in what they say as I have in what a politician says during election year. They have to push their product to the public, so they create things which sound good, to make it taste better when they shove it down our throats.

Anyone else want to share their thoughts of my suggestion as to why CV3000 was created?

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Not that I don't believe what the "leaders" at CV3000 want us to believe, but I don't believe what they want us to believe. In my opinion, I have about as much faith in what they say as I have in what a politician says during election year. They have to push their product to the public, so they create things which sound good, to make it taste better when they shove it down our throats.

Anyone else want to share their thoughts of my suggestion as to why CV3000 was created?

I would, but I don't want to feed the troll...........:D