• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Walking through Seaside yesterday, I noticed a couple of things.
1) there is recently-placed Airstream trailer parked in the former location of the little sushi place. Anyone know what is going in there?

2) all of the grass at the amphitheater looks dead. What happened? :dunno:

Indigo Jill

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2006
Point Washington
www.sowalscene.com
Walking through Seaside yesterday, I noticed a couple of things.
1) there is recently-placed Airstream trailer parked in the former location of the little sushi place. Anyone know what is going in there?

2) all of the grass at the amphitheater looks dead. What happened? :dunno:

1) New smoothie shop going in the Airstream (and raw foods, maybe??) Email me if you want to know WHO is opening it.

2) Have been to Seaside several times in the last 2 weeks and it's been incredibly busy every time I've gone. Dead grass is probably from all the foot traffic - this seemed to be a very busy Spring Break in Seaside :clap:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Is the old Airstream by the post office still there ?

Frostbites?

That is strange about the grass...do you remember it happening before?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Oh, that must be Jen's Juice Bar. That's great! I knew she was looking to be on 30A, but didn't know she got the premO location.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Oh, that must be Jen's Juice Bar. That's great! I knew she was looking to be on 30A, but didn't know she got the premO location.

Are they going to have wheat grass juice. It was a big hit on the Celebrity Apprentice. ;-)

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
1) New smoothie shop going in the Airstream (and raw foods, maybe??) Email me if you want to know WHO is opening it.

2) Have been to Seaside several times in the last 2 weeks and it's been incredibly busy every time I've gone. Dead grass is probably from all the foot traffic - this seemed to be a very busy Spring Break in Seaside :clap:

I've seen a lot of activities on the Seaside grass and usually it shows very little if any damage. My guess would be ....1) Irrigation is broken. 2) concerving water......3) or killing it intentionally for another purpose.

Seaside is usually on top of aesthetics, so I bet there is a method to the madness.