• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
Hey everybody. I moved to Seagrove in late January and I love it here. I've visted the Destin area for more than 20 years, but here along 30a is a treat all its own.I moved here for inspiration. I am an Author of a new Romance Novel, 'My Space Her Space-Love Found on the Pages of MySpace'. My profile picture is the cover of my book.You can look into it in more depth on my website, www.MyspaceHerspace.com, but here is a snippit from my back cover. Inner Soul Publishers is proud to present a visionary book that tells the tale of a very passionate and modern romance. In a day where social networking sites like MySpace allow people from all over the world to meet, anything is possible-including love. Discover what is sure to be one of the most talked about books of the year. And yes, love can be found on the pages of MySpace. This book was a passion of mine and still is. I lived through my words and found life in them following a divorce that I did not want. I wrote about what I needed most in my life-love. I still read from it when I want inspiration. I quit my job in Louisiana and sold my house to fund my dream and here I am in paradise. The book is really a great read and I would certainly appreciate any support from my new community.It is available on www.Amazon.com and www.bn.com (Barnes and Noble site) Sundog books also has several copies as of this writing. Barnes and Noble and other bookstores can also order the book as it is not presently on shelves. I will also be happy to meet with you and sign a copy.Feel free to contact me here or on my website at mike@MyspaceHerspace.com I'm looking forward to hearing from you and seeing the book out on the beach this summer. Thanks everyone.

Indigo Jill

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2006
Point Washington
www.sowalscene.com
Hey everybody. I moved to Seagrove in late January and I love it here. I've visted the Destin area for more than 20 years, but here along 30a is a treat all its own.I moved here for inspiration. I am an Author of a new Romance Novel, 'My Space Her Space-Love Found on the Pages of MySpace'. My profile picture is the cover of my book.You can look into it in more depth on my website, www.MyspaceHerspace.com, but here is a snippit from my back cover. Inner Soul Publishers is proud to present a visionary book that tells the tale of a very passionate and modern romance. In a day where social networking sites like MySpace allow people from all over the world to meet, anything is possible-including love. Discover what is sure to be one of the most talked about books of the year. And yes, love can be found on the pages of MySpace. This book was a passion of mine and still is. I lived through my words and found life in them following a divorce that I did not want. I wrote about what I needed most in my life-love. I still read from it when I want inspiration. I quit my job in Louisiana and sold my house to fund my dream and here I am in paradise. The book is really a great read and I would certainly appreciate any support from my new community.It is available on www.Amazon.com and www.bn.com (Barnes and Noble site) Sundog books also has several copies as of this writing. Barnes and Noble and other bookstores can also order the book as it is not presently on shelves. I will also be happy to meet with you and sign a copy.Feel free to contact me here or on my website at mike@MyspaceHerspace.com I'm looking forward to hearing from you and seeing the book out on the beach this summer. Thanks everyone.
:welcome: Welcome Mike! Congrats on your new book! Just sent you an email. Cheers!

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
Thank you all for your support. I also had a couple people email me through my web page. I believe that living here will be a tremendous asset for me and my writing, but I haven't been able to keep myself out of the forests and the trail system enough to concentrate on my writing. I've been taking some great pictures of snakes and enjoying 'getting in shape' while not exercising, but rather just having fun. It reminds me of when I was a kid.

I am impressed with the generosity and feeling of community in this area and I'm loving it. Please feel free to contact me anytime about anything. And thanks for your comments. (The concert in Alys Beach last Saturday was fabulous BTW.)