• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
I'm looking through the summer calendar of events for SoWal (Kurt, your calendar on Graytonbeach.com is the most detailed - thanks). I can't find a calendar of summer events for Alys Beach. They usually have a Friday night after beach event with music - does anyone know where I can find the calendar of events with dates/times/contact phone number? I like to leave a calendar of events in our cottages for our guests so they know what's going on in SoWal in case they get tired of the porch/beach/pool.

Other ideas for events are welcome - e.g., dates/times/locations/contact phone for yoga, one-hand-clapping, All Fired Up, other regular activities or special dates for activities.

Thanks

Indigo Jill

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2006
Point Washington
www.sowalscene.com
I'm looking through the summer calendar of events for SoWal (Kurt, your calendar on Graytonbeach.com is the most detailed - thanks). I can't find a calendar of summer events for Alys Beach. They usually have a Friday night after beach event with music - does anyone know where I can find the calendar of events with dates/times/contact phone number? I like to leave a calendar of events in our cottages for our guests so they know what's going on in SoWal in case they get tired of the porch/beach/pool.

Other ideas for events are welcome - e.g., dates/times/locations/contact phone for yoga, one-hand-clapping, All Fired Up, other regular activities or special dates for activities.

Thanks

Hey Paula!

Check out my calender of events HERE.

One intent with the blog is to inform people of what is happening around South Walton at all times. I update it daily so you may want to check in there Mondays for a list of things going on for that week.

If you sign up for the eNewsletter, one thing subscribers will be receiving is a printable calender of events for the upcoming month. I am working on the first edition now and hope to have it done by mid-month for June.

Cheers!

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama

Thanks
You would make a great inn keeper:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

Thanks

Thanks Paula - the calendar can be found at http://www.sowal.com/events.html

The Alys Beach calendar is here - http://www.alysbeach.com/#community/calendar

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Thanks, all. There are so many good (and many free) things going on in SoWal in the summer. I really wish I was there in the fall/winter for those yard sales at Seaside. But, then again, I don't need anything else and am trying to get rid of stuff and lead a simple life.

And yoga is such a good addition and I hope to participate sometime.

Indigo Jill

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2006
Point Washington
www.sowalscene.com
You're welcome, Paula. Yes, there are so many great events around SoWal all year round! Yoga is such a good addition, I agree - be sure to support those teaching around town when you come for your next visit! Balance Health Studio, Dancing with Life Pilates+Yoga, Rosemary Fitness, Grayton Fitness, WaterColor workout ... they all offer classes.