• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Sueshore said:
Mission Accomplished! I crashed for three hours when I got back! You do this and you will never litter or look at trash on the side of the road the same way again!!! I had a great partner...he did the ditches! He also found a "friendly" snake (yeah, right...I fell for that!). Lots of fire ants...no bites.
Good people...we had a great lunch (French BBQ) and a free T-shirt! I told them I bet we will always remember our little patch when we drive by! On the way home, all I saw was trash!!!!
Some good finds:
car mat
leatherette cushion
garage sale sign...with address
cell phone (not us)
large piece of velcro
And the number one thing I had hoped not to find....CONDOM!

Miss Kitty is calling Jeb....Go ahead and fine the freaks that litter...but make them also pickup the highways with their barehands and teeth in the middle of summer in a wet suit!!!!

I'm proud to be your friend Miss Kitty! You done good girlfriend!!!!!:clap_1::clap_1::clap_1::cool:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Sueshore said:
And the number one thing I had hoped not to find....CONDOM!

:lolabove: Somebody had a good time. :rotfl:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Sueshore, I will be returning to the beach next weekend, and I assure you that we will be there personally inspecting your handiwork. I hope you didn't leave anything behind. :eek:

Congrats, doll, for doing such good community service! :clap_1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
You are all welcome!!! It was my pleasure and I did it for all of us that love this piece of paradise!

Last edited:

sarahj

Beach Lover
Aug 27, 2005
Arkansas/Fl.
www.vrbo.com
Sueshore said:
You are all welcome!!! It was my pleasure and I did it for all of us that love this piece of paradise!
Thanks for your hard work and the update. People who really love the beach do not litter. People who really love the beach pick up other people's litter!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
How did I know you would have fun picking up trash???? :clap_1: